Where We Work
Oxfam is a global movement of millions of people who share the belief that, in a world rich in resources, poverty isn't inevitable. We support long-term development, advocacy and emergency programs around the world to end the injustice of poverty and inequality.
How We Are Organized
- Country Program Offices: countries in which we are delivering projects, programs or humanitarian responses. This work is happening in Greece, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Ukraine,
- Affiliate Offices: countries in which we have member offices focused on advocacy work, lobbying, fundraising and/or program management. Our affiliates are in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Italy, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Turkey and the United States.
- Affiliation Country
- Advocacy or Public Engagement Office
- Influencing Office
- Emergency Response Country
- Fragile Country Office
- Legacy Program
- Oxfam International Offices: countries in which we have offices of the Oxfam International Secretariat, which leads, facilitates and supports collaboration between Oxfam's affiliates to increase their impact. The Secretariat is based in Nairobi, Kenya but also has offices in Belgium, England, Ethiopia, Russia, Switzerland and the United States.