Individual Youth-Focused Funding Stream for Initiatives on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
Thank you for your interest in this youth-focused SRHR opportunity!
When considering the exciting initiatives that you can implement in your community, please note that Oxfam Canada will expect initiatives to follow all government-related COVID-19 health restrictions and guidelines.
- Applicants must be between 18-29 years of age at the time this application is submitted to be eligible for selection.
- Individuals are only allowed one submission.
- These creative public engagement SRHR initiatives must take place in a Canadian-based community.
- Their initiative’s eligible activities combined must be between $500-$5,000 CAD.
- Selected initiatives must be completed within 6 months of signing the support agreement.
- All selected participants will be required to participate in a review and submit a brief final report on their initiative once it’s done. This will include all financial documentation as outlined in the support agreement. Selected participants may also be asked to participate in future selection committees.
The application process will take about 30 minutes.
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be used by the selection committee.
You’ll be able to save your progress as you go, but we recommend that you start your application now with the easy stuff (like your name and address) and then complete the rest at a later date if needed. Please note that you do not need to create an account in order to save your submission. However, you will be prompted to provide an email to which an edit link will be sent. We recommend not deleting this email until you have fully submitted your application.
The application will not keep any uploaded documents until you officially submit your application. For this reason, we recommend that you do not upload any documents while still drafting. Instead, upload the added documents when you are ready to hit submit.
You can start and save your application as you go so that you only submit when ready.
All submissions must be received by March 1, 2021 at midnight ET.
Successful applications will be chosen by a selection committee made up of Oxfam Canada and Action Canada for Sexual Health and Rights representatives.
Successful applicants will be notified via email with the results of the selection process by mid-March, 2021.
Her Future Her Choice is funded by the Government of Canada through Global Affairs Canada, Oxfam and individual donors.