Oxfam's Monthly Giving Program: Join Shareplan
How SharePlan works
As a SharePlan donor, you authorize Oxfam to receive a monthly gift from your chequing account or your credit card. It is easy to get started. All you have to do is decide how much you would like to give each month, then leave the rest to us. An annual income tax receipt will be mailed to you by February each year covering your total contributions made to Oxfam during the year. We guarantee that you can change or cancel your contributions at any time.
Becoming a SharePlan donor is a convenient and cost-effective way for you to support Oxfam Canada's work. Sign up today.
SharePlan is the best way to give because:
- It is easy and convenient for you. Your gift is automatically made through your bank account or credit card
- It is cost effective for Oxfam Canada because we can reduce the volume of mail we send, use less paper and keep administrative costs low
- It is easy to change, cancel, or temporarily suspend your donations at any time
- It is a stable and reliable source of funding that allows Oxfam to plan its work into the future.
The benefits of becoming a SharePlan donor include:
- A Welcome Kit that includes Oxfam Canada's latest updates, and contact information should you want to talk to us about your gift
- A consolidated tax-receipt at the beginning of each calendar year
- Oxfam Canada's donor newsletters
- Oxfam Canada's Annual Review our yearly accountability report to our donors
- Invitations to select Oxfam Canada events in your area, including the opportunity to hear about some of them before anyone else
- Exclusive opportunities to hear from Oxfam Canada's Executive Director personally from the field
- On occasion, exclusive opportunities to directly ask our Executive Director any questions you have about our work.
To receive the SharePlan Sign-Up Package by mail, please click here.