Our Commitment to Accountability
In order to achieve our organizational mission and to ensure that our work has the greatest impact on peoples lives, we believe it is vital to be accountable to our key stakeholders. Key stakeholders include the individuals and communities with whom we work; partners and allies; donors and supporters; staff and the wider public; and regulatory bodies in Canada and in countries where we operate. It also means meeting the highest standards of reporting.
Oxfam Canada Financial Reports
Oxfam Canada Internal Policies
For more information please visit Oxfam Canada Codes of Conduct.
- Oxfam International Code of Conduct, Governance Standards and Partnership Principles
- INGO Accountability Charter (Accountable Now)
- CCIC Code of Ethics
- Imagine Canada Standards Program
- Association for Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Code of Ethical Standards
- Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response (Sphere)
- Core Humanitarian Standard
- Safeguarding: Oxfam's commitment and policies to protect the people we work with from abuse, exploitation and harm.
Oxfam Canada seeks to learn and identify areas in which we might improve. To provide feedback or learn more about Oxfam Canada policies, contact email@example.com